Ness’s value-add investment strategy focuses on the acquisition of underperforming assets in selected target markets that exhibit favorable near-term prospects for improving rents and property values through proactive property renovation and repositioning. Our acquisition philosophy is designed to identify well-located projects in our target markets. We are proud to state that we have closed every transaction that passed due diligence.
We are aggressively acquiring income-yielding as well as vacant properties and entitled land. Ness targets the acquisition of properties with the following characteristics:
- Geography: Los Angeles Area
- Deal Size: $2-$15 Million
- Property Characteristics: Value-add. Mismanaged. Distressed.
- Class Type: A, B and C
- Age: Will consider all properties regardless of age or construction
- Investment Structure: All cash to seller; Loan assumptions on a case-by-case basis
We create value by:
- Acquiring existing assets at attractive valuations
- Improving operational performance via proactive asset management
- Executing value-add redevelopment plans